About Me

My photo
United States
Hello. I'm Liza, a stay at home Mommy of two beautiful daughters, Alexis (3) and Annalise (4 months), wife to my husband Matt for 5 years, and an on again. off again college student......This, is my life.

Monday, June 16, 2008

5 year wedding anniversary

Saturday was Matt and my 5 year wedding anniversary. We went to Orlando for the night and stayed at one of the Lake Buena Vista Resorts. We got there around 2 and checked into our awesome suite. I felt so guilty leaving my girls behind because all I saw were families with their children. BTW this is the first time we had gone out since Annalise was born. Anyways we ate at one of our favorite restaurants UNO Pizza and Grill. The "Numero Uno" is what we always order and boy was it good. We had a great time and ended the night playing Nintendo Gamecube in the room. Simple and Fun. And yes I whooped Matt in Mariocart. lol

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Man, I'm jealous--I need a night out! I love Uno's!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com